We are able to help you enrol and apply for a student visa to study in Australia.
If you wish to study in Australia, we can help you enrol in:
- English Language programmes
- Primary & High School studies
- Foundation studies
- Bridging courses
- Certificate & diploma courses
- University degree & Masters programmes
Certain students who complete eligible Australian studies, are eligible to apply for Australian permanent residence under the Australian immigration Graduate skilled program.
Who can apply ?
- The primary applicant must hold a degree, diploma or trade qualification for an award by an Australian educational institution as a result of at least TWO years of full-time study at one institution while physically in Australia.
- An application for any of these visas must be lodged within 6 months of completing the Australian qualification.
- Note: if you become unlawful, you will be unable to make a valid application for this visa.
- If you need more time to prepare your permanent visa application, you may apply for the Graduate Skilled Temporary visa to keep you lawful.