Alpha Migration - Australian Visa Solutions

Go to content

Student Visas for Permanent Residency

We are able to help you enrol and apply for a student visa to study in Australia.

If you wish to study in Australia, we can help you enrol in:

  • English Language programmes
  • Primary & High School studies
  • Foundation studies
  • Bridging courses
  • Certificate & diploma courses
  • University degree & Masters programmes

Certain students who complete eligible Australian studies, are eligible to apply for Australian permanent residence under the Australian immigration Graduate skilled program.

Who can apply ?

  • The primary applicant must hold a degree, diploma or trade qualification for an award by an Australian educational institution as a result of at least TWO years of full-time study at one institution while physically in Australia.
  • An application for any of these visas must be lodged within 6 months of completing the Australian qualification.
  • Note: if you become unlawful, you will be unable to make a valid application for this visa.
  • If you need more time to prepare your permanent visa application, you may apply for the Graduate Skilled Temporary visa to keep you lawful.

Copyright 2008 Alpha Migration

Back to content | Back to main menu